Help & FAQ
What kind of wipes can I get at CAN Wipes?
At CAN Wipes, we offer our customers two types of wiped, including:
- Antibacterial Wipes: These wipes are for adults and kids. With the potential of killing 99% bacteria, these wet wipes enable you to clean your hands, faces, and neck instantly.
- Disinfectant Wipes: These wipes are used to clean or disinfect various surfaces. You can use these wipes to clean your kitchen, bathroom, office desk, car, mobile, laptop, or other accessories.
For more details about our wipes, feel free to talk to our customer support team.
Can I reuse these antibacterial and disinfectant wipes?
No. Both of these antibacterial and disinfectant wipes are not reusable. Make sure to throw these wipes in the garbage after you use them. Overusing these wipes can lead to unhealthy surroundings. So, avoid reusing these antibacterial and disinfectant wipes.
How effective are CAN Wipes?
All the wipes, including antibacterial and disinfectant wipes, are tested by professionals to kill germs and prevent the spread of bacteria or diseases. Also, our antibacterial wet wipes are dermatologically tested to be gentle on the skin.
Do these wipes contain harmful chemicals?
No. Both our disinfectant and antibacterial wipes do not contain any dangerous chemicals, making them safe to use on different surfaces and skin. Though mild and reliable compared to other wipes available on the market, these wipes can kill up to 99% germs and bacteria within no time.
Can I use your Antibacterial Wipe as a Nappy Wipe, Hand Wipe, or for Personal Use?
Yes, of course. The antibacterial wipes we are offering you are primarily designed for these purposes. That means you can use them freely as Hand Wipes, or for Person Use.
Can I use your Disinfectant Wipes on the skin?
No. Our disinfecting wipes are created to clean down surfaces only. Though they do not contain dangerous chemicals, we do not recommend using these disinfectant wipes on the skin.
Where can I use your Disinfectant Wipes?
You can use our disinfectant wipes to clean and disinfect your car, laptop, mobile, kitchen, workspace, handles, or other frequently touched items.
Why should I use CAN Wipes over spray bottles and paper towels?
CAN wipes offer a one-step cleaning solution - eliminate the need to combine spray bottles with paper towels. Overall, if we compare wipes with a spray bottle and paper towels, wipes are convenient, hygienic, and portable. Carry them with you everywhere and use them to clean hands or surfaces instantly.
Do your Disinfectant and Antibacterial Wipes contain alcohol?
Not at all. Our wipes do not contain alcohol as an active ingredient, making them entirely safe for use in the kitchen. No alcohol means no fear of catching fire - use them freely around any corner of your home.
How can I place an order?
We have three options for purchase:
- Option 1 - Online: Buy directly from our secured e-commerced website (available as a box of 15 packs).
- Option 2 - Online: Buy from Marketplace, e.g., Amazon, Wish & Walmart (available as a box of 15 packs).
- Option 3 - In-store: Put your postal code on our website, and you will be directed to any store that carries our products (available as a pack of 20 pcs and a box of 15 packs as well).
How can I change or cancel products on my order?
If you are looking to change or cancel your order after you have placed it, in case you buy it directly from our website, please talk to our Customer Support. They will guide you on how to proceed with the process. It is even more convenient if you do it online through the market place, e.g., Amazon & Wish. Just follow the online store policy. However, in the case of an in-store purchase, the cancellation process entirely depends on the stores' and retailers' return and exchange policy.
Where should I store these wipes?
Please do not take out wipes from their original container to maintain their moisture. Also, keep the pack securely closed or sealed and store it outside your kids' reach.
Is your product licensed and approved for usage?
All of CAN Wipes products are approved by Health Canada (HC) and licensed with DIN number (Drug Identification Number) as per HC compliance.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection